- Open the file folder of EncDevice
- Double click "EncDeviceTool.exe" and then it will work
- Click "Refresh" -->Enter username and password at the right bottom side;
- Select the device-->Enter Start IP & IP Gateway-->Click "Modify"
- Click Tab "Configuration"-->Add Online Device or Manual Add
- Select the device and Browse the latest firmware(GK, MC, TV)
- Click "Upgrade" and it will start upgrading immediately
- Check "Upgrading Status" whether it's upgraded successfully
- Go back to "Device Search" and click "Refresh" to check whether it's upgraded to the latest version
NOTE: It's strongly recommended to upgrade it via Device Manager instead of accessing it from the browser. And it'll much better to do it via wired connection instead of wireless connection.